01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: [Gossamer Blue Blog Hop] August. Using a Whole Sheet of Stickers on One Layout. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

[Gossamer Blue Blog Hop] August. Using a Whole Sheet of Stickers on One Layout.

34

Hey there, long time no see, huh? ;) Sorry for being a bit M.I.A. but as you might have read in my last blog post, I spent two weeks in paradise and had (contrary to my expectations) no internet most of the time. And even when I had internet it was barely enough to load one email in five minutes..
To be honest, that was quite annoying. And to be even more honest, in the end I was glad that I couldn't take my iPhone or iPad just to "check IG real quick" or flip through the newest posts of the blogs I follow. It was really nice to be forced to disconnect for a while!

And now I do have some difficulties getting back into the swing of things, which is why it's still been quiet around here (and my IG) although we have been back at home for almost a full week now..

More details and photos and stories etc. about our trip to the Costa Brava to come in the next week or two. So stay tuned :)

But for now, it's already time for another Gossamer Blue blog hop! How the heck can that be?! Anyways, the August kits were a lot of fun to work with, filled with lots of bright colours and happy patterns. Here's the layout I made for this blog hop:


I tried to channel my inner Chantal Philippe for this one :) I always love here clean and simple layouts. Seriously, she's one of my scrapbooking idols (if you can call it that :D)
Oh, and yes this layout by her totally inspired me to use that alphabet sticker sheet as a whole on a page! (Although hers is so much prettier than mine..)


You might cringe at the thought of using a whole sticker sheet on one layout and think that it's a waste of product and I kind of understand it. I mean, this layout for example where Katie used a whole bunch of enamel dots to create a huge Micky Mouse head, is absolutely genius and gorgeous but at the same time I really have to restrain myself from counting how many packages of enamel dots that must have been :D

But if you think about it, one of those sheets of alpha stickers comes in a pack of 6 for let's say 6$, so one sheet is 1$, which is about the same amount that you pay for one sheet of patterned paper. So it's not that big of a deal ;) And I almost never use those tiny alphabet stickers anyway. I just can't seem to make them work on my projects..

Alright, now I've rambled enough about scrappy idols and all kinds of things. I wish you all a nice weekend! I'm going to go grab a cup of coffee now..

Go check out all the other talented ladies' projects!

Alex Hunter Anabelle O'Malley Andrea Gray Brenda Smith Brenda Weaver Diane Payne Emily Spahn Erin Taylor Eyoung Lee Felicitas Mayer France Wisniewski Heather Leopard Jill Cornell Jill Keller Kasia Przybyt Kathleen Graumüller Kellie Winnell Kelly Xenos Laura Rahel Crosby Michelle Wedertz Michiko Kato Olatz Garaiyurrebaso Patricia Roebuck Rebecca Luminarias Sian Fair Stephanie Buice Yana Smakula

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38